We love trying out customer recipes! Here's a recipe for Banana Peanut Butter Slices from Harry on Twitter.
Banana Peanut Butter Protein Slice:
Tip: The type of protein powder makes a huge difference in taste! Bodybuilding Warehouse Whey Protein Concentrate 80 Banana Peanut Butter is an obvious choice for this recipe.
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees and line a baking tray with grease proof paper.
2. Spread oats out onto an unlined baking sheet in a thin layer and put in the oven for about 10mins or until lightly browned - remove and cool.
3. Mix the cooled oats, protein powder, whole wheat flour and flaxseed in a mixing bowl and then add the peanut butter and honey. Mash the bananas into the mixture and make sure everything is properly mixed in.
4. Press the mixture onto the lined baking tray in a 1/2-inch layer. If you leave a bit of the grease proof sticking up on all sides of the baking tin then you'll be able to lift the bake out of the tin using the grease proof making it much easier for you later.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for about 15mins until the edges are golden brown. Take them out and put them on a wire cooling rack whilst still on the grease proof. The protein slice will harden as it cools and you can cut it up and store it in the fridge or a sealed container.
6. Eat those bad boys!