This healthy Protein Pancake recipe is quick and easy to make. Using the lean ready made pancake mix from Bodybuilding Warehouse
What Equipment Do I Need To Make Protein Pancakes?
How To Make Cinnamon Caramel Protein Pancakes
1. Heat 1 tsp Pure Coconut Oil on a medium-high heat.
2. Add 2 scoops Premium Cinnamon Caramel Protein Pancakes and 100ml cold water into a shaker, and shake to form a batter.
3. Pour all of the mixture into the pan or half of the mixture if you want to make 2 pancakes.
4. Flip each pancake after approximately 90 seconds, or when the pancake has fluffed up and has turned golden brown on the bottom.
How to Make Healthy Protein Pancake Frosting?
1. Add 1 scoop of Chocolate Honeycomb Performance Protein to a mixing bowl with a splash of almond milk, and stir into a solid mixture.
2. Gradually add small amounts of almond milk while mixing with an electric whisk.
4. Put the mixture in the fridge for around 30 minutes until it firms up slightly - to test if it's ready, add a small amount to a teaspoon and hold it upside down...it shouldn't fall off!
5. Slice a banana in half length ways and spread the frosting in the middle.
6. Sprinkle cinnamon on top and serve.
Recipe provided by @OxfordFitness