We show you how to make protein bites in a quick and simple way! It's a great breakfast or evening treat guaranteed to give you a tasty protein fix.
1. In a bowl, combine the oats, protein, peanut butter and mashed banana.
2. Mash together thoroughly to form a dough that can be moulded into balls.
3. Roll into 4-6 mini protein balls and place onto a baking tray.
4. Sprinkle on a topping of choice such as desiccated coconut or chopped nuts if you wish.
5. Bake in the oven at around 160 degrees for 12-15 minutes until the protein bites begin to brown.
6. Remove from the oven and serve with an amazing Protein Hot Chocolate from our Premium Range.
Macro Breakdown: (per whole recipe)
By Leanne Caunce
Don't forget t follow me on Twitter @LCaunce
On behalf of Bodybuilding Warehouse