If you are looking for a tasty protein recipe, give these gooey centered protein muffins a try and upload your pics! Try coconut flakes or crushed pistachios for a delicious topping alternative.
1 tsp baking powder
Dash of coconut milk
Fage 0% Greek yoghurt
1 scoop Raspberry/Strawberry Diet Whey protein
1. In a bowl combine the oats, egg, protein and baking powder.
2. Mix thoroughly, adding a dash of coconut milk to create a creamy cake mix texture.
4. Next make up the filling, 2 scoops Fage Greek Yogurt with 1 scoop protein and whisk to thicken and create a creamy filling.
5. Once the muffins are cooked and cooled, hollow out a centre and fill with the creamy core.
6. Replace the centre (as in a traditional butterfly cake) and serve immediately.
The macros for these are
A fabulous twist on a classic protein baking recipe!
On behalf of Bodybuilding Warehouse