Try these tasty Protein Cookies to kick those cravings!
Curb your cravings with these delicious protein cookies
As you all know from I’m currently cutting down for my men’s physique show in 5 weeks’ time and strangely enough my cravings have been very minimal compared to last year. I started my cutting diet 6th January for my first show in May. I’ll explain more about the changes to my diet, training and progress in a separate article, however to help with sweet cravings during the cut I’ve added protein cookies into my diet and they’re amazing!! Below is the recipe to the Protein Cookies, adapt them to fit your own diet and enjoy.
1 whole egg
66g egg whites (2 egg whites)
Tablespoon of cinnamon
- Mix all the dry ingredients (oats, whey protein and cinnamon) together in a bowl.
- Add the whole egg and egg whites and mix together, depending on the consistency you might want to add a small amount of water.
- Pre heat the oven to 200° then add the blueberries/ cherries to the mix and give it a final stir.
- Spoon the mix onto a baking tray making either lots of small cookies or less thicker cookies.
- Cook in the oven for around 15 minutes and once they’re done add the Nutella to the flat side of the cookie and enjoy.
All the ingredients above are devised to fit my current cutting diet and depending on your own diet adjust accordingly. Let us know what you think of the cookies and what ingredients you used (I’m thinking of adding peanut butter next time) by either commenting below or sending us a tweet: @bodybuildingw and @Lee_Malone