Here's my latest creation of delicious Chocolate Protein Ice Cream. Its simple and quick to make and a great post workout treat in the Summer heat! The amazing macro breakdown wont leave you feeling guilty this weekend.
Tasty Protein Ice Cream
(makes 1 serving Protein Ice Cream)
- 1 frozen banana chopped
- 2 scoops Performance Protein Chocolate Macaroon (45g serving)
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the frozen banana and protein then blend thoroughly.
2. The frozen banana will begin to melt and a rich creamy ice cream texture will begin to form.
3. You can add a small dash of coconut milk if you like a smoother consistency, but I really don't think it is needed.
5. Enjoy, post workout for a hit of protein and quick releasing carbohydrates!
Such a simple and effective recipe with an amazing Protein content of 31g and quick releasing carbohydrates.
The chocolate macaroon flavour protein works really well with this idea and is definitely a recommended one to try.
By Leanne Caunce
Don't forget t follow me on Twitter @LCaunce
On behalf of Bodybuilding Warehouse