Performance Complete All In One
What is Performance Complete All in One?
Performance Complete is everything you could want in a protein shake, combining a protein matrix a blend of carbohydrates and a mix of performance enhancing ingredients. The Performance Complete all in one shake provides you with everything you need to perform better recover better and train better.
Why Take Performance Complete All In One?
35g of Time-Released Protein
- Protein Contributes to the growth maintenance and development of normal bones
- Protein leads to the growth and maintenance of lean muscle mass
28g of Opti-Max Time-Released Carbohydrates
- Carbohydrates contribute to the maintenance of normal brain function
- Beta Glucans derived from oats have been shown to reduce blood cholesterol
- Consumption of oat beta glucans contributes to the reduction of the blood glucose rise in the aftermath of that meal
5g Pure Creatine Monohydrate
- Creatine Monohydrate increases performance during short term high intensity repeated exercise bouts
2g Pure Beta Alanine
- Beta Alanine is a non essential amino acid
- It is a supplement used by endurance athletes around the world
2g Pure Peptide Bonded Glutamine
- Glutamine is a non essential amino acid that is produced in the body in small amounts but the majority needs to come from the diet.
- Amino acids are the building blocks of muscle tissue and so are essential in maintaining a developing lean muscle mass
2g Pure Taurine
- Taurine is a naturally occurring Amino Acid that can be found in in the skeletal system, the central nervous system and white blood cells
1.5g Pure HMB
- HMB (Beta-hydroxy beta-methyl butyrate) is a metabolite of the branch chain amino acid Leucine
1g Pure Glycine
- Is the simplest Amino Acid and plays a vital role in the building of proteins
- The combination of carbohydrates and glycine is thought to lead to a greater intake of glucose during exercise and recovery when compared to ingesting carbohydrates alone
- Can improve the uptake of creatine monohydrate so is linked to increases in performance during short term high intensity repeated exercise bouts
90mg (100% of your Daily RDA) Pure Vitamin C
- Reduces tiredness and fatigue
- Contributed to normal psychological function
- Contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism
- Maintenance of the normal function of the immune system
- Protects DNA Proteins and lipids from oxidative damage
Who should take Performance Complete All in one?
Anyone who doesn’t want to waste time with multiple shakes, this is the one stop shop for supplement’s everything you need All in One shake.
How Do I take Performance complete all in one?
Add 1 serving of Performance Complete to 300ml of water or milk, shake vigorously for 30 seconds, drink and enjoy! We recommend 2 servings per day - 1 first thing in the morning and 1 straight after your workout. One non-training days have one shake first thing in the morning and another between lunch and your evening meal. Performance Complete can be used all year round and does not need to be cycled
Expect the best
At Bodybuilding Warehouse we pride ourselves on quality. Performance Complete All in One is made in our very own state of the art production facility using ingredients from approved, audited suppliers who meet our strict quality assurance standards, and work within our principles