What is Performance Excel?
Performance Excel is a great tasting powerful Intra-Workout system
Why Take Performance Excel?
7g's of High-Power Instantised BCAAs per Serving
- BCAA’s are the building block of Muscle
2:1:1 Ratio of Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine
- Widely stated hat this is the best ratio to promote Protein Synthesis
2.5g of Pure L-Glutamine per serving
- Glutamine is a non essential amino acid that is produced in the body in small amounts but the majority needs to come from the diet.
- Amino acids are the building blocks of muscle tissue and so are essential in maintaining a developing lean muscle mass
1g of Citrulline Malate
- Aids in the removal of toxins such as lactic acid and ammonia, which are by-products of intense physical activity
ZERO Sugar or Carbs!
Who Should Take Performance Excel?
Performance Excel is designed for athletes who train on a regular basis. Recovery is the number one limiting factor in terms of progress and gains, the better the recovery the better the progress and gains. Excel is the perfect addition to your supplement stack for those who want to enhance recovery, whilst also having a tasty, intra-workout drink to sip during their training.
How Do I Take Performance Excel?
You can take Performance Excel at any time of day to get the benefits of additional muscle building amino acids, without any carbs or sugar. Excel should always be taken intra-workout to get the greatest benefits in terms of recovery, muscle building and performance enhancement. An example usage guide is:
- Essential Usage: Intra-workout: Mix 1 scoop in 230ml water and stir or shake. Sip throughout your workout. For longer workouts or larger athletes, consume 2-3 scoops in 500ml-700ml water.
- Optional Usage: For even greater results, consumer 1 scoop of Excel mixed in 230ml of water with meals throughout the day.
Expect the best
At Bodybuilding Warehouse we pride ourselves on quality. Performance Excel is made in our very own state of the art production facility using ingredients from approved, audited suppliers who meet our strict quality assurance standards, and work within our principles.