Premium Protein Coffee
What is Premium Protein Coffee?
Premium Protein Coffee is a delicious, high-quality protein supplement made with 100% instantised whey protein concentrate plus real coffee. Premium Protein Coffee can be enjoyed warm or cold, and is the perfect complement to your breakfast or as an after lunch protein packed "pick me up"
Why Should I take Premium Protein Coffee?
Over 17 grams of high-quality protein per cup
- Protein Contributes to the growth maintenance and development of normal bones
- Protein leads to the growth and maintenance of lean muscle mass
Naturally occurring 90mg of caffeine per serving
- Caffeine increases alertness and attention in doses greater than 75mg per serving
- Caffeine increases endurance performance and endurance capacity when consuming a minimum of 3mg/kg of bodyweight
- Caffeine reduces the rate of perceived exertion when consumed in doses of at least 4mg/kg of bodyweight
Just 84 calories per cup
Available in 3 delicious flavours
Made with real coffee
Who Should Take Premium Protein Coffee?
Premium Protein Coffee is for anyone who loves coffee and wants an added protein boost with their Daily caffeine fix.
How Do I take Premium Protein Coffee?
- To have cold and refreshing:
Simply mix 1 scoop (25g) of Premium Protein Coffee in 250ml of water in your Bodybuilding Warehouse shaker and shake till mixed. If you'd like it cold and refreshing, simply use cold water and drink straight from the shaker.
- To have warm and satisfying:
Simply mix 1 scoop (25g) of Premium Protein Coffee in 250ml of water in your Bodybuilding Warehouse shaker and shake till mixed. Pour the mixed blend into a microwavable cup, and microwave on full power (800w) for 30 seconds. Take out and try. If this is not warm enough for you, put it back in the microwave and microwave again for 30 seconds. Once done, sit back and enjoy!
Expect the best
At Bodybuilding Warehouse we pride ourselves on quality. Premium Protein Coffee is made in our very own state of the art production facility using ingredients from approved, audited suppliers who meet our strict quality assurance standards, and work within our principles.