WHY CON-CRET CAPSULES?
- The Future Of Creatine Is CON-CRET! Creatine Hydrochloride is revolutionary as presented at the 2009 ISSN World Conference in New Orleans.
- CON-CRET has superior solubility, uptake and potency -- greater than creatine monohydrate.
- Customer survey results showed 99% of CON-CRET users will refer a friend
- Exclusive Sponsor of Muscle & Fitness Raw
- Choice of Strength & Conditioning Coaches
- Essential for serious athletes and all active-fitness minded individuals, including women and young competitive athletes.
- One serving of CON-CRET has a potency of 5-10 grams of creatine monohydrate.
- Only creatine that is Micro-Dosed based on body weight (1/4 tsp per 100 lbs body weight), NO-Loading, NO Cycling-Off
- Superior strength, endurance, and muscle recovery.
- No additives, no stimulants, and no banned or illegal substances.
- Can be safely used before, during and after any competition. There is no risk of failing a drug test supplementing with CON-CRET.
- Made in the USA and complies with strict cGMP standards.
What is CREATINE and why is it important?
- Creatine is used by every cell in the body to catalyze functional energy.
- Without sufficient creatine, the body still functions, but all cellular work and cell repair happens at a diminished rate.
- Our bodies produce about half of the creatine it needs - the remainder comes from our diet (mainly meats & some seafood).
- Many diets lack sufficient amounts of these food groups and therefore supplementation of creatine is advised for optimized body functions.
- Creatine is CRITICAL for everyone and is especially key for muscle strength, overall endurance, and recovery.
What makes CON-CRET different from other creatines?
- CON-CRET is a pure and highly concentrated patent-pending creatine hydrochloride molecule.
- CON-CRET is one of the most effective bio-available creatines fueling the body's cells.
- CON-CRET requires NO LOADING or the need to CYCLE OFF.
- CON-CRET is one of the only creatines that is MICRO-DOSED - only 1/4 tsp needed (1 scoop or 1 capsule) per 100 lbs of body weight
- The CON-CRET advantage - One of the only creatine products on the market today that you can dose on body weight and workout intensity.
SOLUBILITY & POTENCY STUDY
If it is not soluble, it won't make it into your blood stream.
Creatine supplements traditionally have poor bio-availability because the molecule has poor solubility. The CON-CRET molecule is an engineering breakthrough in creatine science. Since the body is largely an aqueous based organism, solubility is a critical characteristic for plasma uptake and effective supplementation.
Not all creatines have the POTENCY of CON-CRET.
There are many synthesized creatines and many have suggested to be efficient in recharging adenosine triphosphate (ATP). The unique conjugation of the CON-CRET molecule makes it one of the most potent and bio-available creatines ever, resulting in MICRO-DOSING and eliminating the negative side effects typical of other creatines (such as cramping, bloating, GI distress).
When you have superior solubility and bio-availability-the result is unmatched potency.
CON-CRET Plasma Uptake Study:
ProMera Health requested the University of Nebraska and the University of Manitoba to assist in conducting a double blind, placebo controlled, balanced crossover plasma uptake study in order to assess the efficacy of various creatines. (Study design, results, and details on file or visit the CON-CRET website to review the study).
Convincing evidence was suggested of a significant improvement in creatine plasma uptake - Peak creatine plasma concentrations and plasma Area-Under-Curve (AUC) was significantly greater in the CON-CRET phase of the study.
Quality & Purity:
- CON-CRET contains no sugar, no fillers, no binders and no buffering agents.
- CON-CRET has no additives, no stimulants and no banned or illegal substances.
- CON-CRET is safe and legal-it complies with all drug and supplement standards issued by amateur and professional athletic organizations.
- CON-CRET can be safely used before, during and after any competition. There is no risk of failing a drug test supplementing with CON-CRET.
- CON-CRET is made in the USA and complies with strict cGMP standards.