VitaFiber Syrup is the secret ingredient to the original, legendary Quest Bar. Quest bars have been very popular on site since we launched them here on Bodybuilding Warehouse as one of the UK's first suppliers of the bar, and we thought "Why don't we let our customers make their own, for half the cost?".
VitaFiber, also referred to as IMO, or isomalto-oligosaccharide, is a low calorie sweetener that's made mostly from fibre. There's no sugar, or fat in the syrup and it makes a perfect ingredients for high protein home-made recipes.
To make your own "Quest style bar", all you'll need is:
- Pure Vitafiber Syrup
- Pure Whey 80 (pick your favourite flavour)
- Then add any toppings or extras you like - dark chocolate pieces, nuts, anything!
To make them simply:
- Add 50g of Pure Vitafiber syrup to a microwavable bowl
- Heat for approximately 30 seconds until it's fluid enough to add in powder and mix
- Once heated (be careful as the syrup will be hot), add 25-30 grams of Pure Whey 80
- Mix and blend the product until it's a firm dough
- Add in any extras you want - e.g. chocolate chips
- Shape into a bar and leave in the fridge
You can wrap these bars, leave them in your gym bag, or make and eat immediately. It's entirely up to you. You'll have a great tasting, high protein, low sugar bar with huge amounts of great tasting protein, at less than half the cost of high street low-carb protein bars.
We recommend purchasing this product with Bodybuilding Warehouse Pure Whey 80 - it's the best whey for the job, made from pure grass fed whey, in 22 amazing flavours and it's blended entirely in-house in our own state of the art manufacturing facility for incredible quality and value.