The Reward Points Program allows you to earn points when you take certain actions online at our website. Points are awarded based on making purchases and inviting other customers to our website.
Benefits of Reward Points for Registered Customers
Once you register you will be able to earn and accrue Reward Points, which are then redeemable at time of purchase towards the cost of your order. Our Rewards Points scheme is just one of the ways we have in place to thank you for being a loyal customer.
Earning Reward Points
Rewards can currently be earned for the following actions:
- Making purchases — every time you make a purchase you earn points based on the price of products purchased and these points are added to your Reward Points balance.
- Review products — Earn points when your reviews of our products are approved and saved on our website (remember to log in to your account first!).
- Converting Invitations to Orders — Earn points for every invitation you send out which leads to a sale.
Reward Points Exchange Rates
The value of Reward Points is determined by an exchange rate of both currency spent on products to points, and an exchange rate of points earned to currency for spending on future purchases.
Redeeming Reward Points
You can redeem your Reward Points at checkout. If you have accumulated points you will have the option of using points to part or full pay for your next order. The option to use Reward Points, as well as your balance and the monetary equivalent of this balance, will be shown to you in the Payment Method area of the checkout. Redeemable Reward Points can be used in conjunction with other payment methods such as credit cards.
Reward Points Minimums and Maximums
Our Reward Points are not capped to a minimum value required for redemption.
Our Reward Points are not capped at the maximum value of points which can be accrued.
Managing My Reward Points
You have the ability to view and manage your Reward Points through your Customer Account. From your account you will be able to view your total points (and currency equivalent). The history record will retain and display historical rates and currency for informational purposes. The history will also show you comprehensive informational messages regarding points, including any expiration notifications.
Reward Points Expiration
Reward Points are not currently, but may in future be set to expire.
Note: You can sign up to receive email notifications each time your balance changes when you either earn or redeem points, as well as point expiration notifications. This option is found in the Reward Points section of the My Account area.
Reward PointsTerms and Conditions
· We do not limit the value of Reward Points that can be earned by you so the more you spend, recommend and review the more Reward Points you will earn.
· Your Reward Points can be used to pay for a whole or part of an order with the remainder of the payment using your debit / credit card.
· To use you Reward Points you must tick this button on the checkout screen online as we cannot retrospectively apply Reward Points and issue a credit back to you.
· Our terms and conditions do not allow Reward Points to be earned where the first order invitations to new customers is to a customer residing in the same household as you.
· Our terms and conditions do not allow one customer to create more than one account with Bodybuilding Warehouse to earn additional Reward Points.
· Any fraudulent use of the Reward Points scheme will result in the suspension of the customer account and removal of points.
· We reserve the right to remove any Reward Points at any time.
Please contact our Customer Service Team if you have any additional questions regarding the Reward Points scheme.