The World's Highest Protein Flapjack - 21.7g of Protein Per Bar!
Warrior FEAST Protein Flapjacks are man-sized protein flapjack bars! Each bar is a whopping 100g, packed with a huge 21.7 grams of pure premium protein! These aren't snacks, these are a FEAST!
- 21.7g of High Quality Protein Per Bar
- Real Chocolate Chip Pieces
- Packed with Healthy, Natural Oats
When should I use Warrior FEAST Protein Flapjacks
Warrior FEAST Protein Flapjacks are ideal to snack on 1hr before a workout. They're packed with slow burning carbohydrates from oats, and pure premium protein, that'll trickle feed your body throughout an intensive training session. In effect, eating a Warrior FEAST bar is like having a bowl of porridge with a protein shake on the side - it's a healthy snack that's convenient on the go, and tastes delicious! Healthy protein bars that help gain weight if you struggle in this area, good fats and carbohydrates ensure lean mass.
The Ingredients Within Warrior FEAST Have Been Scientifically Proven
- Protein contributes to a growth in muscle mass
- Protein contributes to the maintenance of muscle mass
- Protein contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- Carbohydrates contribute to the maintenance of normal brain function
- Carbohydrates contribute to the recovery of normal muscle function (contraction) after highly intensive and/or long-lasting physical exercise leading to muscle fatigue and the depletion of glycogen stores in skeletal muscle
We recommend leaving FEAST bars in your gym bag for when you need to leave the gym in a rush, and may not have time to grab a meal within 30 minutes of finishing training. These are a great protein bars to gain weight and help build mass. Why not leave some in your desk draw at work so you always have a healthy meal on hand? Warrior FEAST bars make an excellent "breakfast on the run" for when you're running late to work, have missed your alarm, and still need a high-quality, high-protein feed that'll keep you going till lunch.
Try a Warrior FEAST Protein Flapjack today and tell us what you think on our Facebook page! We know you'll find them delicious.