Gift Card Terms and Conditions
Buying an eGift card
- You can purchase eGift cards online via our website www.bodybuildingwarehouse.co.uk
- The minimum amount that can be loaded onto an eGift card is £5 and the maximum amount is £100.
- Your eGift card can be used by you or given as a gift.
How do I use my eGift card?
- You can check your remaining balance using the eGift card balance checker.
- eGift cards will expire 12 months from the date of purchase of the eGift card if not used and we will not refund any remaining balance. This 12-month period will renew for a further 12 months after each purchase using the eGift card and/or after each time you request a balance check of the eGift card
- We will not be responsible if an incorrect email address is submitted at the time of purchase. If the eGift card you purchase is sent to someone else, it will not be replaced, or its value refunded. We will not be responsible if your eGift card is lost or stolen.
- The value of your purchase(s) will be deducted from the balance on your eGift card; any remaining balance can be used against future purchases
Returning an item purchased with an eGift card
- If you purchase goods online (in full) using an eGift card, after your item has been returned via post, your refund will be credited to a new eGift card and not by any other means including cash or bank transfers. See our Returns Policy for more information on returns.
- If you purchase goods online in excess of the value of the eGift card and pay (in part) using an eGift card and pay the extra (in part) using another payment method, then after your item has been returned via post, the amount you paid via the eGift card will be credited to a new eGift card and not by any other means including cash or bank transfers. The amount you paid using another payment method will be credited using that same payment method.
eGift card exclusions
- eGift cards are not a cheque guarantee or a credit card. eGift cards cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash. eGift cards cannot be re-sold. Bodybuilding Warehouse cannot be held liable if the gift card is used without with permission of the owner.
- eGift cards are not for re-sale and cannot be exchanged for cash. You cannot use Klarna, Paypal Credit to purchase an eGift card.
- eGift cards cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or promotion online at the time of purchase but student discount may be used when spending using the eGift card.
- You cannot use store credit to purchase a gift card
- You can use eGift cards on our UK site when you place an order for international delivery, but you cannot use an eGift card if you’re placing an order on one of our international sites.
- Bodybuilding Warehouse reserves the right to amend, waive or add any further terms and conditions necessary due to legal, security or regulatory reasons. Notice of any changes to those terms and conditions will be displayed in stores and on our website here
- Bodybuilding Warehouse reserves the right to refuse redemption of an eGift card where we reasonably believe that the eGift card has been altered, copied, corrupted or otherwise used in any fraudulent way.
- An order confirmation email and text will be sent to the purchaser following purchase of an eGift card.
- If you find that your eGift card is not accepted at checkout, check the eGift card number and pin number you’ve entered and try again. If you continue to experience any further issues email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0161 236 1588.