ON 100% Gold Standard ISOLATE 930g
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Isolate
To create Gold Standard 100% Isolate, we start by selecting only the highest quality whey protein which undergoes a series of sophisticated filtration processes to ‘isolate’ out excess fat, cholesterol and sugar.
A portion of this Whey Protein Isolate is then hydrolyzed – broken down into smaller chains of amino acids – for easier digestion. The final product is a fast digesting complete protein containing no more than 1 gram of carbohydrates, less than 1 gram of fat and more than 80% pure protein per serving.
We put in the hard work to assure super quality, so you can focus on achieving ambitious performance goals.
Beyond the Basics
- 25 grams of pure whey protein isolate.
- 1 gram of carbs per serving.
- Hydrolyzed and ultra-filtered whey protein isolate.
- Each serving of Gold Standard 100% Isolate is composed of at least 80% protein.
- Delicious taste in 6-8 fluid ounces of cold water.
- *5.5 grams of naturally occurring BCAAs.
- 4.3 grams of naturally occurring glutamine & glutamic acid.
- 11.4 grams of naturally occurring essential amino acids.
Mix 1 scoop (30 g) with 6 to 8 fluid ounces of cold water.
For healthy adults, consume enough protein to meet your daily protein requirements with a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements throughout the day as part of a balanced diet and exercise program.
Serving scoop included, but may settle to the bottom during shipping.
Partially hydrolyzed whey protein isolate, whey protein isolate, natural and artificial flavor, lecithin, citric acid, beet juice powder (color), sucralose.
Contains: Milk and soy.
Notice: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
Store in a cool, dry, place.
Contents sold by weight not volume.
Nutritional Information Per Serving