1-2 servings for breakfast, perhaps topped off with some chopped banana and peanut butter. Delicious, nutritious and packed with muscle building fuel!
How to Make Our Protein Pancakes:
- Fill your Shaker with 100ml to 150ml of water or milk.
- Add 50g (2 very slightly rounded scoops) of Protein Pancake Mix to the water.
- Shake for 20 seconds to blend.
- Gently heat a non stick pan with a light coating of oil (try using coconut oil as a healthy alternative) over a moderate heat.
- When pan is warm, pour enough Protein Pancake Mix into the pan to create a medium sized pancake.
- Gently cook on one side until the pancake begins to "fluff" up , then flip over and cook for a further one minute until evenly golden brown on both sides.
- Take off the hob, put on a plate, and enjoy!
Serving Size: Two medium sizes pancakes | (50g - Two slightly rounded scoops)
|Protein (as is) (g)
|of which sugars (g)
|of which saturates (g)
Sports Protein Blend (Whey [Milk] Protein Concentrate, Micellar Casein [Milk]), Ultrafine Oats, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sweetener (Sucralose).
For allergens, please see ingredients in bold.
Prior to use, please seek advice from your G.P if you are unaware of your current health condition, have a pre-existing medical condition, are taking prescription medication, are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Please discontinue use or reduce dosage if you experience any adverse reactions. Use as part of a balanced and healthy lifestyle.
Please store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children.
Produced in a facility that processes Milk, Egg, Soy, Wheat, Peanuts and Nuts.