Looking for a low Carb Protein Bar Recipe? Then give this simple delicious recipe a go... Sent across from @OxfordFitness on Twitter
Low Carb Protein Bar:
Here's a delicious low carb protein bar recipe sent across from @OxfordFitness on Twitter.
1. Heat up the Vitafiber and coconut oil in the microwave for 20 seconds, or until it bubbles. Alternatively heat them in a pan on a medium heat until they bubble.
2. Add to a mixing bowl, and add the protein.
3. Stir until a dough forms - this should happen very quickly as the Vitafiber cools.
4. Mould the mixture into a bar using a silicone tray, sandwich bag or just use your hands. Make sure your hands are wet otherwise you'll be picking the mixture off your hands!
5. Put the bar on a plate covered in cling film or a non stick baking tray.
6. Add your toppings as heavily or as sparingly as you like.
7. Put in the fridge for an hour.
8. Wait for what will feel like the longest hour of your life...and enjoy!