For those who aren't familiar with Tom Platz, he placed 3rd in the 1981 MR. Olypmia and has some of the most famous legs in bodybuilding. Platz regularly squatted 225 pounds for ten minutes straight! According to Platz himself, he could squat 8 reps with 635 pounds and 52 reps with 350 pounds, all whilst weighing less then 230 pounds! Check out his videos on youtube if you think this might be unbelievable.
This old school leg workout will have your quads burning and your legs pumped! Be sure to let us know how you get on!
- Squats: 8-12 sets of 5-20 reps
- Hack Squats: 5 sets of 10-15 reps
- Leg Extensions: 5-8 sets of 10-15 reps
- Lying Leg Curls: 6-10 sets of 10-15 reps
- Standing Calf Raises: 3-4 sets of 10-15 reps
- Seated Calf Raises: 3-4 sets of 10-15 reps
- Hack Machine Calf Raises: 3-4 sets of 10-15 reps