Delivery Details & Returns
For BW+ Details, Terms & Conditions - Visit here
FREE UK Delivery on Orders Over £49
We have a very simple delivery plan for UK orders:
- Orders over £49 - 2-4 working day delivery FREE!
- Orders over £100 - FREE Next Working Day Delivery
- Orders under £49 - 2-4 working day delivery just £3.99
- Next Working Day Delivery - Just £5.99, Mon to Fri when ordered before 7pm.
- Saturday Delivery Options - just £9.99 when ordered before 7pm Friday.
Our 2-4 working day delivery means that if you order by 7pm on Monday, your order will usually be with you on Wednesday, however this is not a guaranteed delivery.
Our next working day delivery means if you order by 7pm Monday, your order should be with you Tuesday.
Our delivery cut off is 7pm each working day - in reality, we always try to pick and pack as many orders as possible on the same working day we receive them, and often send out orders we receive after the 7pm cut off, however we don't want to over promise. If you need your order next day, please try to get it in by 7pm.
Saturday and Sunday delivery options guarantee a delivery on Saturday or Sunday if you order on Friday before 7pm.
Who do we use to deliver?
Please note that when choosing your delivery service, you are agreeing to the couriers terms and conditions which you can find by clicking on the relevant courier/service below.
- Evri - https://www.evri.com/terms-and-conditions
- Evri International - https://international.evri.com/content/about-terms
- DPD Local (UK) and International - https://www.dpd.co.uk/ts-and-cs.jsp
- Parcelforce UK and International - https://www.parcelforce.com/conditions-of-carriage
- Royal Mail - https://www.royalmail.com/terms-and-conditions
What about Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Offshore Islands and BFPO?
We support our troops overseas and thank you for your hard work abroad. Our delivery policy is the same, flat low cost - and FREE on orders over £49 to BFPO addresses. Unfortunately, we cannot offer next working day, or Saturday delivery on BPFO addresses, Highlands, Islands or Northern Ireland as the couriers cannot get there fast enough from our Manchester Warehouse.
We want our customers to be happy with the goods they bought, and ecstatic about our delivery and service. We will take back any faulty good and exchange it for a new one or refund you in full. To return your item, follow the instructions below:
- Goods must be in the original, unopened packaging (we sell food items, so part used items cannot be returned for health reasons).
- Go to this link here - EVRi Returns Portal
- Enter the retailer's name 'KBF Enterprises LTD'
- Click 'Return a Parcel'
- Enter your Order ID and Email address and click continue
- Select the reason you are returning and click continue
- Select your return method. You can choose from the following options:
- ParcelShip drop off
- Locker drop off
- Courier collection
Goods should be returned in original, unopened packaging. We sell food products and items cannot be taken back if part used for health & safety reasons as they will have been tainted and are not safe to re-sell.
Sale Items - Any of the sale items that are purchased are not eligible for a refund beyond 7 days of the purchase date. This is due to the nature of the reduction as this will generally be applied due to the best before date approaching/lapsing. All sale items are clearly listed with their best before dates or damage that has occurred.
Bodybuilding Warehouse is not responsible for ingredient compliance laws in countries other than the UK and it is the responsibility of the buyer to check these before ordering.
Track an Order
To track a delivery by Evri please click here https://www.evri.com/track-a-parcel
Unfortunately, we no longer accept collection orders due to Covid-19 and our desire to keep both our staff, and customers safe via effective social distancing.
Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the dispatch to you of the Products ordered, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled it in accordance with our terms and guidance. Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock.
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- The identification of a pricing or product description error.
Orders for the Channel Islands
If you are resident in one of the Channel Islands and your order is being delivered to your home address in the Channel Islands, please contact us to place your first order so we can ensure the correct VAT status is applied (VAT will not be charged on products ordered).
Orders placed may be held for an additional 72 hours for fraud and security checks.
Once an order has been placed, it is passed to our warehouse to be dispatched to you as fast as possible. Unfortunately, this means we are unable to make any amendments or able to cancel it at this stage.
You may wish to download the Evri app where you can enter the parcel ref and your postcode in order to leave a message or send a photo to the driver that could help them deliver to you successfully.
This is especially convenient if you order online often from us and/or other companies who use Evri as their chosen courier. Or, you can find help and diversion options on their website https://www.evri.com/track-a-parcel.
Alternatively, you can refuse delivery when the courier arrives. This will cancel your order and initiate a refund. You can also request to return the parcel and send it back, and again we would be able to issue a full refund upon successful return back to us. You can then place a new order if you wish.
Protect My order
ProtectMyOrder gives peace of mind when ordering online, as we know delivery doesn't always go as planned. Delivery problems can ruin the whole online shopping experience, but it doesn't need to!
For a very small additional fee at checkout, get peace of mind in the following circumstances when ordering online:
- Theft/mis-delivered - if the tracking shows as delivered but you haven't got it, we will resend or refund within 3 working days
- Damage during transit - If the item arrives damaged or marked we will offer a solution quickly
- Loss during delivery - If your parcel gets stuck on tracking for more than 7 workings days we will resend or refund
If something does go wrong with your delivery we will prioritise resolving your query.
Simply get in touch and we'll raise an investigation and find you a solution quickly.
The service provided above is in addition to those that you already receive as standard. The following should be treated as part of the services as set out in our standard terms and conditions, and shall be deemed upon payment of the additional fee to form part of our contract.
This is in alignment with our terms and conditions.
Why use Protect My Order?
- Guaranteed Safe Delivery.
- If anything goes wrong with your delivery, you are guaranteed either a reship or a refund.
- Hassle-Free Resolution.
- Quickly resolve shipping issues with just a few clicks.
What should I do if my delivery is missing?
If your parcel hasn't arrived and the tracking hasn't updated for more than 7 days, we'll either resend or refund the item. Please get in touch.
What should I do if my item is damaged?
If your item arrives damaged and you've opted for ProtectMyOrder, we'll promptly provide a solution. Please get in touch.